Wednesday, November 18, 2009

W HOTEL LIVING ROOM, New York


Staying in a W Hotel can be a real treat, but when I want to treat myself to a few minutes of relaxation in the Union Square neighborhood, I like to sit in the lounge in the W Hotel overlooking Park Avenue South through 16 ft high windows. This area is called the "Living Room" and it does have some very comfortable chairs and sofas for sitting with a drink of any kind. I prefer to sit on the cushioned bench along the window where I can see everything that's going on outside. It's a great corner to people watch. Sometimes I sit with a glass of wine, sometimes it's a resting place where I can taste an appetizer with a cup of tea. Regardless of my need, I always leave this resting place in a good mood!

W HOTEL NEW YORK - UNION SQUARE
201 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
P: 212-253-9119

No comments:

Post a Comment