Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SPICE, New York


I'm back in Manhattan, my second home (home to my son and my brother). I love my monthly visits and absorb as much as I can what the city has to offer. It's 10pm and time to go out and grab a bite! I was in the mood for some Thai food so off we went to one of our favorites - SPICE. And, to add a little excitement, we visited their very new location. It's a corner restaurant in Chelsea with subdued lighting and great ambiance. I ordered their Signature Shrimp Fritters (golden ground shrimp and chicken with honey-chili sauce) for my appetizer and they were delicious. Instead of having my usual Pad Thai, I ordered the Miso Salmon. It was wonderful. A very generous portion surrounded by vegetables, all resting on a tangy sauce. Our servers were attentive and friendly and the price was right. All good reasons to keep it on my list of favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment