Sunday, November 1, 2009

PATRICK'S RESTAURANT AND PUB

Every month or two, Bill and I try to meet our friends Dave and Judy for dinner at Patrick's in Cockeysville. We got waylayed for awhile since Patrick's experienced the misfortune of a fire, but as of tonight we are back on schedule! Our evening was fun filled, as it should be. For the first time, we all ordered the price fixe dinners. My strip steak entree was just what I wanted, not to mention the caesar salad, the baked potato, and the hot fudge sundae completed my expectations. It's always fun to sip my cosmo, catch-up on conversation, have a glass of red wine with dinner, and finish with dessert! Our waiter was wonderful, very attentive and cordial. He didn't write our requests which always makes me nervous (I can't even remember what I ordered let alone everyone else), but there were no mistakes. All in all, I can't think of anything that was missing unless it would have been the opportunity to compliment Chef/Owner Carole Brosso. Well done!


Patrick's Restaurant and Pub
Cranbrook Shopping Center
500 Cranbrook Road
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
P: 410-683-0604

No comments:

Post a Comment