Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BOTTLEROCKET, New York


BOTTLEROCKET is a wonderful Wine and Spirit shop located in Chelsea. Bottles are arranged for easy access making it convenient for me to find one of my favorite red wines - The Chocolate Block. This full bodied South African red is a blend of Syrah, Grenache, Cabernet, and Cinsault. I prefer to buy it here, but be prepared, it can be difficult to find in other stores. I save it for my special occasions since it retails for $40 a bottle and my wallet struggles to keep up with my tastebuds. Everyone in the store is friendly and helpful and there is even an email newsletter for interested patrons. Shopping here is a definite must for anyone interested in raising their "spirits".

BOTTLEROCKET
5 W. 19th Street
New York, NY 10011
P: 212-929-2323

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,

    Thank you very much for your kind words about Bottlerocket. Everyone on the team appreciates it.

    I hope to see you soon.

    All the best,

    Tom Geniesse
    Founder

    ReplyDelete