Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PEPPERMILL, Maryland


Once or twice a month I meet my in-laws for lunch. We try to choose a restaurant halfway between us which usually takes us to the Peppermill on York Road near the beltway. We seem to order the same things most visits, mine fluctuating between the shrimp salad club and the grilled chicken caesar salad. Service is dependable there and the food is always delicious. The audience is greatly comprised of elderly folks, probably a lot of them are loyal patrons since its opening in 1982. My father in law told me his friends call it "God's Waiting Room" which is pretty funny. For me, it's a relaxing, enjoyable lunch spot for me to enjoy two people I don't get to see that often. Not to mention it's a place I can go and feel young!

The Peppermill
1301 York Road
Lutherville, MD 21093
P: 410-583-1107

No comments:

Post a Comment