Sunday, August 9, 2009

BLUESTONE, Maryland









Sunday Brunch - one of my favorite times of the week. Today was especially fun because I shared this time with my brother Steve and my friend Lizette at Bluestone. Good food, good mimosas, good company, good time.

The menu specializes in seafood offerings with crab cakes that are hard to resist. An additional brunch menu is offered and in effect until Labor Day. You get three courses for just under thirty dollars (drinks not included). We considered that a deal and definitely got our money's worth. So much, that none of us could breathe as we walked to the car. I still haven't mastered the art of putting down the fork when I start to feel full. Does anyone have a place for me to review that teaches this lesson?

BLUESTONE
11 W. Aylesbury Road
Timonium, MD 21093
p: 410-561-1100

No comments:

Post a Comment