Monday, September 14, 2009

THE HARRISON, New York


I couldn't get to New York fast enough to meet my two friends, Vicki and Georgia, for dinner at the Harrison restaurant in Tribeca. We had 9pm reservations and I just about rolled out of my cab as it approached the corner of Greenwich and Harrison streets. Found my friends so pleased at the bar we decided to sit there for dinner. My favorite appetizer was the house made ricotta gnocchi with sugar snap peas and asparagus butter. They were exactly like our bartender described them - "pillows". We loved our salmon and snapper entrees and savored our dinner together occasionally toasting with a great wine. Yum. The best part for me was knowing that I would be eating in Jimmy Bradley's other great restaurant the following night. Stay tuned for my Red Cat experience.

the Harrison
355 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013
p:
212-274-9310

No comments:

Post a Comment