Friday, February 18, 2011

HIGHPOINT BISTRO AND BAR, New York

As you know, one of my favorite culinary delights is brunch. I love the combination of breakfast food and lunch food, not to mention adding afternoon champagne to breakfast orange juice. Six of us (me, Steve, Devin, Christopher, Beth, and Neal) met for brunch at Highpoint, a relatively new bistro in Chelsea. We sat up front which was perfect. I love to watch the comings and goings of the front door versus the kitchen door. Our server took great care of us and made us feel welcome. After we ordered, we were given a complimentary order of house-made donuts. Nice touch. Our food arrived and was very good, I especially loved my Steak-n-Eggs. The eggs were sitting on spinach next to shoestring fries, holandaise, and steak so tender I only used my fork. We ordered three sides for the table (they were 3 for $10) and loved them all. None of us could eat dessert, which I'm sure must be equally delicious. I would recommend a reservation, I know I will be making another!


Highpoint Bistro and Bar
216 7th Ave
(Between 23rd and 22nd Streets)
New York, NY 10020
PH: 646-410-0120

No comments:

Post a Comment