Friday, September 18, 2009

RUTH'S CHRIS, Maryland


I normally don't write about chain or franchise restaurants, but my experience in the bar at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Pikesville was too good to be excluded. It's a great place to sit at the bar or in a booth in the bar with friends after work to unwind with a drink and a bite. The restaurant is upscale with a dress code, but the bar area is relaxed and bustling (yes, it can be both). Last night I went there with my friends Christy, Zoa, and Amy. We sat at the bar and had a wonderful time together. Christy got Oysters Rockefeller, Zoa got a sushi grade tuna salad, Amy got the filet trio, and I got my old standby - a caesar salad with steak (who wants chicken in a steak house)? Our food was delicious and we had a good time telling stories and laughing (don't worry Zoa, your story is safe). Several of Amy's friends came in, not a surprise since this is a popular neighborhood meeting place. Who knows, maybe one day someone I know will walk in the door! Could I be the next Norm of "Cheers"?

Ruth's Chris Steak House
1777 Reisterstown Road
Pikesville, Maryland 21208
P: 410-837-0033

1 comment:

  1. You have become a restaurant blog. Love it! Can't wait to see where the world traveler takes us next

    ReplyDelete