Thursday, April 15, 2010

MIA CAROLINA,Maryland


Tonight I met my friend Diana and her twin sister, Lynn (my new friend) for a drink and a bite. They were named after a movie star named Diana Lynn (I am hoping the reason I don't remember her is because I am too young). We went to Mia Carolina in Glyndon Square. When you enter the restaurant, there is a wine shop that carries package goods as well, the bar area directly ahead, and dining rooms beyond that. We never got past the bar, tended by George, who makes eating in his company even more of a pleasure. It turned out to be pizza night for us since we all shared that craving. The other two pizza's looked delicious, but I have to feel that my thin crusted Marechiaro with shrimp, scallop, and crab was the winner. I ate too much but it was so good I couldn't stop. My compliments to Jay Cohen, the owner/chef, who was gracious enough to visit with us before we left. It was a fun night with many more to come. Mia Carolina - Seriously Good!


Mia Carolina
Glyndon Square
4844 Butler Road
Glyndon, MD 21071
P: 410-526-5711

No comments:

Post a Comment