Saturday, April 17, 2010

DIABLITA, Maryland

I had a hard day at work today, but managed knowing there was "fun" to look forward to at the end of the day with my friends, Bill and Brian. We used to meet once a month to check out a new restaurant, but time got away from us, so tonight was like "old times". We met at the bar for drinks, my LaDiablita Classic Margarita was excellent. Afterward we were seated in the bar area in a nice, roomy booth. Bill always has the honor of choosing our appetizers and desserts; we started with Braised Beef Nachos. They were delicious, served in a bowl which we found was the perfect serving size for the three of us. No second choice necessary. My entree was the Steak Burrito, accompanied by rice and black beans. It was very good, but I could only eat half and chose to take the remainder home for lunch tomorrow (looking forward to that). Although my stomach was full, I managed to squeeze in a few bites of dessert. Bill chose the Mexican Chocolate Cake and Tres Leches Cake with tequila berries. Bueno with a capital B!!


Diablita
1300 Bank Street, # 120 (at Central Ave)
Baltimore, MD 21231
P: 410-522-0012

No comments:

Post a Comment