Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BLUEHILL, Maryland

Lately I've been hearing lots of people talk about how much they like going to bluehill tavern in Canton. I've been meaning to go, but haven't had the opportunity. Until last night, that is. My cousin Lynn and I wanted to go somewhere neither of us has been and this was the perfect choice. We shared a delicious burger and an amazing special featuring grilled shrimp and scallops with rice. In between bites we sipped our margarita martinis and couldn't have been happier. It was the perfect ending to a stressful day, one I would recommend to everyone.


bluehill tavern
938 S. Conkling Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
P: 443-388-9363

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about this place too. Will check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok tried it out. great happy prices for high end. scallop appetizer to die for. Roof top bar with banquettes. get there early for a seat. little Sex in the City

    ReplyDelete