Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SEVEN WEST, Maryland


Met my new friend Teri at 7W tonight for a burger and some wine. She owns "Tease Me Salon" and is a neighbor to this fun restaurant on Chesapeake Avenue in Towson. Seven West is a great place to meet friends for delicious appetizers, but the burgers are so good, I couldn't resist. The bar area is huge with tall tables on three sides and you can sit with your friends and chat without feeling cramped. There is more seating in the back, but I prefer sitting up front. The staff aims to please and as of yet, I have found no reason to not go there. Give it a try, I think you'll become a fan.

7W
7 West Chesapeake Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
P: 410-337-WEST

1 comment:

  1. I want your life, Cutie-Pie! Keep on having all that fun!!! You deserve it.......Love, Cuzzin Connie

    ReplyDelete