Wednesday, March 24, 2010

b, Maryland

Tonight was a fun night at b, a bistro in Bolton Hill in Baltimore City. I met my friends Marguerite, Georgia, Robin, Diane, and Susan to celebrate Marguerite's birthday. We had a real girls' night out, with great conversation and laughter. My octopus risotto was excellent and everyone seemed to enjoy their selections as well. This restaurant is not large, but each time we visit b, we manage to be comfortably seated in the corner. Or, could they be trying to hide us??

b Bistro
1501 Bolton Street
Baltimore, MD 21217
P: 410-383-8600

2 comments:

  1. "Or, could they be trying to hide us??"

    Nahhhhhh.......no way they could be trying to hide someone as beautiful as you! lol I don't know about the octopus dinner tho.....I only seem to find that palatable cut in small pieces, well breaded and deep fried. But my daughter would die for that meal. Hugs to all, Con

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Or, could they be trying to hide us??"

    Nahhh......no way they could be trying to hide someone as beautiful as you! I don't know a about the octopus tho.....the only way I can eat that is cut into small pieces, well breaded and deep fried. My daughter would die for that meal tho! Hugs to all......Con

    ReplyDelete