Tuesday, March 2, 2010

JESSE WONG'S KITCHEN, Maryland


When this restaurant opened in the Hunt Valley Center, my friend Lizette and I had a nice lunch there together. Last week, my brother Steve and I went there for dinner because I found them on Restaurant.com and purchased a voucher. Our entrees were good, but my favorite part of our visit was the live music. How many times do you go to an Asean restaurant that has a guy beautifully playing classics? What a treat to hear Sinatra music while eating sushi and pad thai! It was my pleasure to drop a tip in his jar on the piano, and speaking of that, come on people! That guy was playing his heart out and no one seemed to even notice. I for one appreciated his efforts and wish everyone the enjoyment of good music with good food.

Jesse Wong's Kitchen
118 Shawan Rd.
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
P: 410-329-1088

No comments:

Post a Comment