Tuesday, April 23, 2013

THE KITCHEN AT ROCK HALL
The Kitchen was recommended as a good restaurant for dinner and I am so grateful to have listened.  It was wonderful.  I knew the minute I heard Billie Holiday singing in the background that I was in the right place.  It is an intimate space with good service and a chef who cares.  What more could you ask for?  Oh yeah, good food.  They have that too.  My rock fish was crispy on the outside, flaky on the inside, centered with three large shrimp, and resting on a bed of rice.  I don't know exactly what the sauce was, but I do know I couldn't get enough of it.   And what better to get in Rock Hall than Rock Fish???  Bill thoroughly enjoyed the fresh pan fried oyster appetizer and coupled it with a petite seared beef tenderloin and mashed red potatoes.  We were both very happy and full but knew that we could not ignore that this restaurant was too good to not sample dessert.  So, at the suggestion of our server, we chose the chocolate bread pudding with two spoons.  Neither of us are actually bread pudding fans, but this was exceptional.  If you find yourself hungry in Rock Hall, find yourself at The Kitchen.

THE KITCHEN AT ROCK HALL
5757 Main Street
Rock Hall, MD  21661
PH: 410-639-2700



No comments:

Post a Comment