Monday, April 22, 2013

My visits with my friends Robin and Bob are few and far between, but we managed to make it happen this past March.  I love visiting them on their turf in Ft. Myers, Florida because it's a real getaway for me.  I play golf (which I rarely do at home) and even though we don't see each other that often, we are good enough friends that we can jump in where we left off without missing a beat.  Kind of like a soap opera, I think.  One evening we drove to Naples to have dinner at BRAVO!  It's a roomy villa type space inside with an equally nice outside eating area, both bustling with patrons and servers.  I love Italian food and decided to order lasagna. A huge portion was placed in front of me making me think I would be taking half of it home afterward - NOT!


BRAVO!
9110 Strada Place
Naples, Florida  34108
PH: 239-514-0042

No comments:

Post a Comment