Thursday, June 24, 2010

A little Bit of TUSCANY


Zoa has been telling me about a great restaurant on Main Street in Westminster, and tonight I finally met her there to find everything she said to be true. Five of us - Zoa, me, Judy, Cindy, and Kevin - had the opportunity to visit Tuscany with our eyes closed and our mouths full. Owners Rose and Kirk Seaman, came to our table and fascinated us with recounts of their three week trip to Italy. For instance, did you know that a rooster symbol on a bottle of chianti means that it is government approved? They have lots of information to share, not to mention hundreds of corresponding photos. What passion! The menu features various offerings tapas style. It was difficult to make a choice until Rose presented us with a new dish she discovered in Tuscany. OMG! It was so good I knew I had to try more pasta. My choice was exceptional. Agnolotti with pecorino cheese and black truffle shavings in a light cream sauce with peas and mushrooms. Fantastico!


a little bit of TUSCANY
84 E. Main Street
Westminster, MD 21157
P: 410-857-4422

1 comment:

  1. Even as bad as I feel, this write up made my mouth water. I was reminded of a book I read called "Bella Tuscany" I might still have that....anyway, my son George and his girlfriend live in this area and I am recommending they read this for a place to try when he is up from Florida. Thank you for the reading pleasure....my Bella Deb. Love, Connie

    ReplyDelete