Sunday, October 25, 2009

BON AIR COUNTRY CLUB, Pennsylvania




Love the changing colors of Fall? I do. Since I don't have time to drive south on Skyline Drive, I did the next best thing - I spent the day on a golf course. I haven't played golf for two years, but today all the conditions were too right to not try. Forget the bad knees, forget the swelled thumb, just do it! I was a guest at the Bon Air Country Club in Pennsylvania, not far from New Freedom. It was the perfect day to be there. The sky was clear, the air was fresh, and the trees were beautiful. My game was in the toilet, but that was expected, and second to the importance of the day. I have forgotten how beautiful golf courses can be, and as a
city girl, it used to be my main commune with nature. Thank goodness I gave it a "shot" today!

Bon Air Country Club
2287 Club House Road
Glen Rock, PA 17327
P: 717-235-2091

No comments:

Post a Comment