Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TEXAS de BRAZIL, Florida


Who would guess that you can satisfy your carniverous cravings in the Sunshine State? When I think about Florida, orange juice and Disney World and bathing suits come to mind. When I think about meat in Florida, I wonder about alligator - not beef, chicken, lamb, pork, and sausage. Going to this Brazilian-style all-you-can eat restaurant is a fun experience. Gauchos (carvers) come to your table offering choice cuts of various grilled meats. In addition to these offerings, there is a 50-item "salad bar" with something for everyone. My family frequents this restaurant during our annual trip to Orlando and each time, we swear we are not going to eat as much as we did "last year". I'd like to say that this year we accomplished that, but everything was so good, no can do.


FYI: This is a fixed-price dinner which could be considered moderately expensive once beverages, desserts, tax, and gratuity are added.


TEXAS de BRAZIL
5259 International Drive
Orlando, Florida
p: 407-355-0355

1 comment:

  1. Deb, you never told me you were a writer! I love your blog...you go girl! Sharon

    ReplyDelete