Sunday, March 1, 2015

HK  HELL'S  KITCHEN

Lynn and I were looking for a place to eat lunch on 9th Avenue. We decided to try the restaurant on the corner that I had frequented with Devin in the past.  It has changed owners and venues, so it was like a maiden voyage for us both.  The menu offered a variety of American food with miscellaneous Mediterranean options.  Our server was very attentive and pleasant, and our lunches were great!  Lynn couldn't eat all of her generous club sandwich while I ate all of my salmon.  I get teased in my family for ordering salmon frequently but I was very happy I did at HK.  It was prepared perfectly.  If I worked in that neighborhood, I would definitely be a steady customer.





HK  HELL'S  KITCHEN
523 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY  10018
PH: 212-947-4208



No comments:

Post a Comment