Thursday, July 17, 2014

 FRIEDMAN'S , New York


It was Monday morning and we needed nourishment!  Our concierge recommended Friedman's and away we went.  Remind me to thank the hotel for having a concierge with such good taste.  Like lots of women (and men), we are trying to be more health conscious, not to mention not gain weight.  Friedman's was perfect for a discriminating breakfast.  I posted my delicious egg white scramble with vegetables with an
avocado beautifully spread over the top (I had already eaten some of it before I remembered to take this pic, what can I say?? ).   It was a great place to eat, not to mention its location is not far from Penn Station.  Looking forward to frequenting Friedman's again (and again)!
FRIEDMAN'S
132  West 31st  Street
New York, NY  10001
PH: 212-971-9400

No comments:

Post a Comment