Tuesday, July 3, 2012


Shopping is fun, but it is especially a treat when in SoHo.  I love checking out all the stores - designer and otherwise.  Devin took Lynn and I to a store that was new to us.  It was British based "AllSaints".   Women's clothing and accessories were on the street level, while the men's were downstairs (pictured).  Lynn browsed and then found a comfy chair in the women's shoe section, offering compliments to shoppers trying on shoes.  Devin and I went downstairs to shop sales that might interest him.  We found the salesperson very helpful without being pushy.  Eventually we departed with bags in hand, even though I realized that as much as I loved this store's sense of style, they are not inexpensive!  But I reminded myself that I was in AllSaints, in SoHo, in New York City, and then I was fine.


ALLSAINTS
512 Broadway
SoHo, NY  10012
PH: 646-862-1832

No comments:

Post a Comment