Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HOTEL ATLANTIC, Maryland






It's been awhile since I've written, time seems to have gotten away from me. Guess I was so busy being on the go that I didn't find time to sit down and write about it. A few weekends ago, Christy and I went with Zoa to Ocean City for a fun couple of days. One afternoon it was a little chilly for the Boardwalk, so we drove to Berlin, Maryland. Berlin is the town where the movie Runaway Bride was filmed. We strolled the streets and visited shops and enjoyed a relaxing lunch at the Hotel Atlantic. Our food was good and we sat by the window on the porch where we could take in the historic surroundings. I had one eye on my plate and the other looking for Richard Gere.










Hotel Atlantic
2 N. Main Street
Berlin, MD
PH: 410-641-3589

1 comment: