Thursday, October 21, 2010

GREEN LEAF, Maryland


Tonight Bill suggested we try the Chinese restaurant in Hunt Valley and when we met there, it happened that the Green Leaf serves Japanese cuisine. We went inside and were graciously seated, not too close to other occupied tables. Don't you hate it when you go out to eat and there are several open tables and they seat you right next to an occupied one?? I was happy that we were able to sit and talk without being crowded. The menu offered lots of options including sushi direct from their sushi bar. It's also a BYOB restaurant with a minimal corking fee, which I think is a plus. Bill took the route of a soup and a healthy entree while I chose an appetizer, a soup, and some sushi. Everything was delicious! And even though we both loved everything we ordered, I still had enough room left for one of my favorite desserts - green tea ice cream. What a treat! I am always looking for this in my travels and found it when I wasn't looking. That's so typical, and in this case - good.

Green Leaf
Shawan Plaza
York Rd and Shaway Rd
11313 York Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Ph: 410-771-0030

No comments:

Post a Comment