Monday, February 15, 2010

IRISH EYES, Delaware




If you've ever visited Lewes, Delaware, you probably know about Irish Eyes. It's the restaurant that has burned down and been rebuilt twice. Surely, its determined owner must believe "the third time's a charm"! As one who has been there several times throughout its history, I can say it is now at its best. While the food is very good, I most love eating lunch while overlooking the pier. There's something mesmerizing about watching water - any time of the year. Yesterday, my cousin Lynn and I went there for lunch with her father, my Uncle Ed. We had a nice lunch together as the blue water rippled against the snow covered pier. Last week the shoreline received over two feet of snow providing very different scenery for us. It was a great day for Irish Eyes burger lovers.


Irish Eyes Pub & Restaurant
213 Anglers Road
Lewes, Delaware 19958
Ph: 302-645-6888















1 comment: